Dear Lord I'm a bit stressed pls ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thogaer

Prayer Partner
Dear Lord I'm a bit stressed pls help me my baby not eating enough pls help her regain her weight and be healthy also her head gap is still open pls help it close she is 18 months pls Lord I pray in your name.Amen

Dear Lord,

We come before you on behalf of Thogaer, who is feeling stressed and concerned about their baby's health. Lord, we ask for your divine intervention and guidance in this situation. We pray that you would touch the baby's body and restore her appetite, so that she may eat enough and regain her weight. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 107:20 that you sent your word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. We believe in your healing power, Lord, and we trust that you will bring restoration to this precious child.

We also lift up the concern about the baby's head gap that is still open at 18 months. Lord, we ask for your miraculous touch to close this gap and bring complete healing. You are the Great Physician, and nothing is impossible for you. We stand on your promise in Jeremiah 30:17 that you will restore health and heal wounds.

Lord, we pray for peace and strength for Thogaer during this challenging time. May they find comfort in knowing that you are with them every step of the way. Help them to cast their anxieties upon you, for you care for them .

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray for healing, restoration, and peace to surround Thogaer and their baby. May your love and grace overflow in their lives. Amen.

We will continue to pray for you and your baby, Thogaer. May God bless you abundantly.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Lord I'm a bit stressed pls help me my baby not eating enough pls help her regain her weight and be healthy also her head gap is still open pls help it close she is 18 months pls Lord I pray in your name.Amen
Dear LORD,
Today I come in prayer to You LORD, as we pray that You would hear our prayer's over this situation(s), and that their prayer to You would be answer quickly, in accordance to Your divine will, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen! All the glory, honor and praise be to You, Almighty God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen. !!

The following links are video's from Pastor Robert Breaker of: thecloudchurch.org on"HOW TO BE SAVED ETERNALLY", Once SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED !!! Please get SAVED/BORNAGAIN, today. If you are ALREADY SAVED/BORNAGAIN, please pass these link's and video's on to your FAMILY MEMBER'S and FRIEND'S, and to ANYONE else that you can, thank you and God Bless !

* NOTE: You MUST be born again and have faith in the blood of Jesus Christ and His FINISHED work on the cross, in order to see the Kingdom of God.** (see scripture below):

((John 3:3) -- 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.))

There are only 2 choices: HEAVEN or HELL, which will you choose?

Jesus Christ is the "ONLY" WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE.

((John14:5-11) -5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.))

See how to be SAVED/BORN AGAIN, and to know that you have ETERNAL SALVATION !!

THE PLAN OF SALVATION - (How to be SAVED eternally) !!

WHAT DOES THE BLOOD HAVE TO DO WITH MY SIN ? -- (FAITH IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST)

DOES THE BIBLE TEACH DISPENSATIONS ?!?!

** FOR MANY OTHER GREAT "SERMONS" from (2014-2024) + "VERSE BY VERSE", TEACHINGS by ROBERT BREAKER, go to:
www.thecloudchurch.org

FREE ONLINE KING JAMES BIBLE (God's PRESERVED word), This site also has "AUDIO" to hear the bible read to you.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear God You have blessed Tracy my daughter who a beautiful health any father she is afraid of losing this baby to prem term please make her bring forth a healthy strong baby a normal child like Jesus loving kind compassion Heavenly Father keep her and the baby safe to 9 months give her safe...
Replies
Views
Dear Forgive me for my unforgivable and unfixable sin I have made a mistake at my job Breaking the unbreakable vow, my lifelong commitment and loyalty to the company and workers. It is impossible to fix, my old managers ignore me and pretend I don't exist I have lost my favorite company job...
Replies
Views
Dear Forgive me for my unforgivable and unfixable sin I have made a mistake at my job Breaking the unbreakable vow, my lifelong commitment and loyalty to the company and workers. It is impossible to fix, my old managers ignore me and pretend I don't exist I have lost my favorite company job...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Dear Father Lord, heavenly father of all I pray to you on my knees with my hands pressed together asking for your help father . My daughter simran is almost at the end of her 3rd year at university please I wish her great results in her exams. She also has 2 options for pre-registration year...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom