dear Lord, I'am here praying for my ### who ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ndims
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Ndims

Guest
dear Lord,

I'am here praying for my ### who is not feeling well.

I command this throat cancer OUT of my ###'s body in Jesus's name

Amen.
 
Dear Lord Jesus,

Please apply your precious blood to his father. Let your blood cleanse his body of all sickness, anguish, and suffering. Let your love completely restore him back to full health. Let your faithfulness, love, and grace shine through. Amen.
 
Lord I stand in agreement with this request, thank you ahead for the healing. I ask you to bless ### and his father more than ever. Help them to know that you love them and care for them more than they could ever imagine. Thank you in Jesus name amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord Jesus,

we know that you are there for us. I ask your favour and mercy to heal my ### now in Jesus name.

Amen

Lord Jesus,

we know that you are there for us. I ask your favour and mercy to heal my ### now in Jesus name.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Still praying with a heavy heart that we’ll reconcile. I surrender all this to you Lord Jesus. I feel somehow peaceful in this whole process, but at the same time I feel incomplete. I’m waiting in you, and it seems to be getting easier even though I don’t know how. I feel guilty that I’m not...
Replies
12
Views
210
Dear Lord, Thank You for everything You have done and continue to do in our lives. Even the things I don’t fully understand, I know You are working behind it all. Lord, today I come to You with a humble heart. I am about to make an important payment for our home, and soon I will also face the...
Replies
9
Views
173
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help and safeguard my ### who lives in a care home. Weed out the good from the bad, corrupt carers that work in this home. May they be cast out. I pray that the home be cleansed through your mercy and bring fresh light through the doors. Thank you, Father for your...
Replies
7
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom