dear lord, i thank you for my ...

Eirenis

Prayer Partner
Dear Lord, I thank you for my father having improvement the swelling on his foot is gone but still he's on medication. Please continue to help him. Please heal him completely. I know you are the great doctor Lord. Please forgive my sins and thank you for everything.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you thanking for my life in your hands In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
10
Views
197
Lord thank you for hearing my prayers my ### have come together with apologies I’ve been going to church my finances are getting better Lord I thank you again please keep me and my family in prayer in Jesus name I pray for this Amen
Replies
11
Views
500
Praying for peace, strength, breakthrough, and healing to all. Happy Easter. In Jesus Name I pray Amen!
Replies
10
Views
579
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,796,998
Members
649,744
Latest member
Mayrance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom