Please pray that I can get to sleep at night because I have a hard time getting to sleep and I barely take naps anymore. And I be up from 7 am in the morning till 12 am midnight. Please pray that God lets us sleep and we get wonderful dreams because I love to continue to have wonderful dreams...
Please let me be able to get a good night's sleep tonight. My stepmom isn't home and will probably spend the night at her boyfriend's house and come home at 5:30 in the morning. I haven't slept good in 2 nights and I have to go to work tomorrow so please let me be able to sleep through the night.
Hi everyone. I do home care and care for a ### year old young man with a brain injury. Sometimes his coughing keeps him up at night and there is also spiritual warfare here. Please pray that God would cover this home with His blood and drive out any unclean spirits and my client and his dad and...