Dear Lord, I pray this day the you comfort ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottr

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Lord, I pray this day the you comfort the family of two young boys who droned this weekend near ###. I pray lord that the family draws upon you in their time of grief. These two boys along with their brother were adopted by a family, comfort them Lord—may they find peace at this time. In your name AMEN.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Oh Father, We stand in the gap and intercede for this request that only You can handle. Please perform a miracle in their behalf based upon the very stripes that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ took upon His back and the precious blood He shed before He ever even went to that terrible cross. We know these truths from Your Word and claim them according to 1Peter 2:24. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night they stole my son car may the lord God go in that person heart that stole it for him to bring back his car mighty God please
Replies
12
Views
219
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Psalm 102:7: I lie awake; I have become like a bird alone on a roof. Extended Explanation: Psalm 102:7 speaks to the deep loneliness and restlessness the psalmist is feeling. He describes himself as being like a bird sitting alone on...
Replies
8
Views
248
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Psalm 102:7 : I lie awake; I have become like a bird alone on a roof. Extended Explanation: Psalm 102:7 speaks to the deep loneliness and restlessness the psalmist is feeling. He describes himself as being like a bird sitting alone on a...
Replies
8
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,364
Messages
16,810,184
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom