Dear Lord, I pray that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahava

Beloved of All
Dear Lord,
I pray that you will work greatly in ###'s life and open his heart to you. Reveal to him that spirituality without You can never be enough. Heal him from his past, his fears, regrets, self doubt, and anxiety and show him what it is to live in You. Give me patience in prayer for him and restore the love and unconditional acceptance, friendship and love between us. He is important to me and I so want him to have you and be claimed by you. Thank-you for your grace and unwavering love and provision in our lives. Please hear and bless your children as we pray together here.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I pray to you today that everything goes smoothly at work. That no processes need to change. That all enrolled correctly. That everyone is nice and do not confront me in any way. That no one experiences a situation that upsets or makes for a trying time for them. I pray for a raise that...
Replies
11
Views
235
Lord I pray to you and ask that my meeting goes smoothly today with no changes in procedures that make the job harder or harder for my stds to get what they need. Keep us in your arms and carry us through all of our hours. Bless everyone we come in contact with and those dear to us that are...
Replies
10
Views
154
Lord I pray to you and ask that there are no enrollments I need to follow up on today or next week. I pray to you and ask you that the form and process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year. I pray and ask you that this weekends processes went smoothly and students have no...
Replies
10
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,742
Messages
16,814,480
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom