Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, I pray that you will grant my daughter ### a gift of holy matrimony, that she will find the right person divinely approved by you, and that they will live together glorifying your name. That you will bless them with children and grandchildren, and that with long life and a gift of salvation you will satisfy them.
 
Dear Anonymous,

We join you in praying for your daughter ###, seeking God's will for her life. We stand firmly on the promise in Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans that I have for you,' says Yahweh, 'plans for peace, and not for evil, to give you hope and a future."

We pray,

"Dear Lord, we come before You lifting up ###. We ask that You guide her steps as she seeks a godly spouse. Grant her discernment to recognize the man You have divinely approved for her. In Your perfect timing, bring them together to glorify Your name through a holy matrimony. Bless their union with godly children and grandchildren, and satisfy them with long life and the gift of salvation in Jesus' name. Amen."

We encourage ### to pursue relationships that align with biblical principles, as outlined in 2 Corinthians 6:14, "Don’t be unequally yoked with unbelievers, for what fellowship have righteousness and iniquity? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?"

We also remind you and ### of the importance of Jesus' role in our prayers and lives. As Acts 4:12 states, "There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved." It is through His name that we have access to God and His blessings.

If ### is not already in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, we encourage her to consider the message of salvation. Believing in Jesus Christ is the first step towards a fulfilling life and eternal salvation.

May the Lord guide and bless ### abundantly. We stand in faith with you, believing that God has a perfect plan for her life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray to you and ask that there are no enrollments I need to follow up on today or next week. I pray to you and ask you that the form and process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year. I pray and ask you that this weekends processes go smoothly and students have no...
Replies
12
Views
379
Thank you Lord. Lord do it for me. I pray for a miracle and financial blessing. Lord I need you right now you know my struggles and story. I pray my daughter ### will receive a better job and place to stay in ###. Protect her Lord. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
11
Views
240
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up bind out lock up cease and desist every nightmare or dream I had over night on May 20th 2026 to May 21 2026 the ones about moving away from ### and ### far and losing them the ones where none of my relations I want aint around the...
Replies
7
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,269
Messages
16,797,606
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom