Dear Lord I pray for your wisdom ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Lord I pray for your wisdom and unmerited favour in my Life...I need your restoration and fruit of my womb..
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 
Dear Lord I pray for your wisdom and unmerited favour in my Life...I need your restoration and fruit of my womb..
I'll be praying for you, friend. May the Lord draw you closer to Himself, surround you with His peace and bless you with the desires of your heart. God's best to you, friend!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 3:20 : by his knowledge the watery depths were divided, and the clouds let drop the dew. A Prayer for God's Wisdom and Renewal Our prayer: Heavenly Father, You are the Creator of the deep seas and the high heavens. Your knowledge...
Replies
9
Views
123
TRUMP ###, GODLY GUIDANCE, COMING FROM FATHERGOD?(24/7) FatherGod Helps ### In making good wise Decisions for America and for the Iran Crisis and for the Next 4 that Benefits all Americans and America? FatherGod Provide ### with Good Godly Advisors, to Run America that Pleases You FatherGod...
Replies
9
Views
235
Dear Heavenly Father please let your wisdom whisper to our hearts throughout our lives In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
6
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,203
Messages
16,797,118
Members
649,759
Latest member
Astaeldordire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom