lost_soul

Servant of All
Dear Lord, I pray for wisdom, guidance and comfort. I resigned from my toxic job last Friday and I felt relieved. The restructuring and a couple of newcomers made the environment really toxic. I stop enjoying what I do. My new line manager is trying to keep me down, made me siloed and also prevent me to continue my part-time master's studies. I feel I did the right thing in choosing the master's course. I pray that you will pour your wisdom upon me and bring me comfort. Please push away my worries and anxiety over the financial situation. Also, Lord, I pray that you will watch over me so my anxiety attacks can be stopped. I also pray for comfort and wisdom to embrace my decision. Lord, please help me focus on my studies and do my best in class this December. I also pray that you will give me future job opportunities at your timing. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen
 
Father sanctify today all who seek your mercy, grace, and truth.
In Jesus name.
Amen
 
Lord, we pray for this prayer and family for blessings healing and salvation. Heal and bless in career and job and provide guidance. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts and joy in the heart (James 1:2-4), knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you, and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.

Help in Prayer

Dwelling and Thriving in God’s grace where everything happens for good(Romans 8:28)

Pray that the Lord may open the eyes of the nations affected by coronavirus
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I suffered a major medical event in Dec ###, medical professionals indicated to my wife that I had been poisoned but no one has ever elaborated on that or been able to give me any answers that I feel I need to help recover. This event has all but crippled me, my mind is in pieces, it clearly was...
Replies
8
Views
138
🐑 Our Shepherd's Voice -- Provision, Rest, Leading, Restoration, Guidance in Righteousness, Absence of fear, Companionship, Comfort, Focus on Shepherd's Table Prepared for Us even while "Apparently" Surrounded, Anointing, Overflow of Holy Spirit, Goodness & Faithful Kindness Go with and Follow...
Replies
10
Views
77
🐑 The Shepherd's Voice -- Leading, Wisdom, Guidance & Peace of The Holy Spirit, Jn 10:27, Rom 8:14, Col 1:9, Jam 1:5, Heb 11:6, Isa 55:12, Phil 4:6-7... 🙇🏻 Jesus, thank You for Your 33 years down here from the manger to humbling Yourself to get baptized by the prominent historical figure, JOHN...
Replies
11
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom