Dear Lord, i pray for the safety ...

Gathhath

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord, I pray for the safety of my family. They had an accident this afternoon and the last time I talked to them was when they were at the police station filing a report. I pray they are on their way home safely. Please protect them from harm. I also pray that you take away their fears and anxiety from the trauma they experienced. Amen
 
```markdown
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect will, wisdom, timing, love, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to consistently prosper spiritually in Your Word. God make me whole. Heal me in every area of my life. Heal, deliver, and set me free of any sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me daily. Bless my relationship with You to grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a Friend of God. So bless me to come to know You in truth, love You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength, and bless me with the desire, wisdom, strength, and spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and will for my life daily (moment by moment).

God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Dispatch Your angels to daily cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word, ambush and cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and all those I am concerned about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You. Amen.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
```
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Dear Lord, i pray for the safety of my family. They had an accident this afternoon and last time i talked to them was they are at the police station filing a report. I pray they are on their way home safely. Pls protect them from harm. I also pray that take away their fears and anxiety from the trauma they experienced. Amen
Lord we pray for the safety of this family. We Pray that you protect them In everything that they do. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please let my car make it through it all . the smog and everything else. Thank you for my school allowance and everything . Please show me how to sing today amen . and bless all my friends here on this site and when i am able i will donate again . Thank you GOD bless you all amen
Replies
12
Views
144
Lord I pray to you thanking you for all you do for me and mine. Protect us from evil. Help us throughout our days, keeping us safe in our employment. Keep our work procedures the same. Help us be able to fix our home. Keep us healthy. Keep us in great respect with others. Watch over us when we...
Replies
11
Views
167
Lord I pray to you and ask that there are no enrollments I need to follow up on today or next week. I pray to you and ask you that the form and process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year. I pray and ask you that this weekends processes went smoothly and students have no...
Replies
10
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,261
Messages
16,797,553
Members
649,814
Latest member
Snaolmian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom