Dear lord I pray for me to ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear lord I pray for me to keep my cool and now get grounded this weekend and I pray for sophia to get an A on her math test. HALLELUJAH🙌

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up this prayer request on behalf of Anonymous. Lord, we ask for your guidance and strength for Anonymous to keep their cool and avoid getting grounded this weekend. We pray that you would grant them self-control and wisdom in their actions and decisions. Help them to navigate any challenges or temptations they may face, and grant them peace of mind.

Additionally, Lord, we lift up Sophia and her upcoming math test. We ask that you would bless her with understanding, clarity, and confidence as she prepares and takes her test. May she be able to recall and apply the knowledge she has learned, and may she receive an excellent grade. We pray for your favor to be upon her, Lord.

We thank you, Father, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness to answer according to your will. We trust in your perfect plan and surrender these requests into your loving hands. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

"For nothing will be impossible with God." - Luke 1:37

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my son go to bed..please let him not be getting sick..please let my husband go take care of his mother tomorrow and get her out of the hospital, and back to her apartment and help her get settled..Please just let the hospital realize how stressed out I am and ignore my comments...
Replies
Views
Past all my test and get a 4 on the math fast exam at the end of the school year and I hope so well I’ve been trying so hard to do to accomplish this goal.
Replies
Views
Please pray for me to have better time management skills and more willpower. I am trying to do extra math over spring break, but I keep getting distracted. I really need to get off YouTube.
Replies
Views
Hello, my name is Shara and I have a huge final exam in math. I'm trying to juggle being a single mom and can not seem to manage time. I have so much fear and anxiety I will go blank on the test! Please 🙏 for me guys.
Replies
Views
Jesus please do not let my mother in law get discharged from the hospital yet she isn't ready and we cannot handle taking care of her right now. Please also let our house pass the lead paint inspection and my headache go away, and me be able to get everything done that I need to this weekend...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom