Dear Lord, I pray especially for ### today. His ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahava

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, I pray especially for ### today. His need for you is great. He has never truly known what it is to receive love, mercy and actual Grace of God. Soften his heart and bring him to salvation in You. You are doing a great work in his life. Your word will accomplish that which you set it to accomplish and not return void. I pray that he will hear Your call and embrace the life You have for him. That he will turn to you in prayer instead of resisting and living in fear. I pray most of all that he will let you in and receive You. Please renew clear lines of communication between ###. Bless our relationship with continued truth and unconditional love and friendship.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters, I have had a problem for many years. My mother-in-law is a practicing witch. She deliberately curses people to die in public. We live abroad with my husband. She moved into our family home and curses people to die from the terrace of the home. She also screams and shouts at...
Replies
9
Views
246
Dear Lord, I pray for ### here. Thank you for those blessings, for having my husband in my life, his presence is the most precious thing that ever happened to me. Despite having to have many blessings and happy plus good things in our life, in our marriage, he is always being that "sad child"...
Replies
10
Views
614
Imagine living in a place so violent there are no more Christians to be found. That's what believers in Burkina Faso are facing. More than one million people have been displaced within the country, 200,000 of them just in the first 3 months of 2021. Almost two thirds of them are children...
Replies
14
Views
616
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,157
Members
648,002
Latest member
Zilpolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom