Dear Lord, I pray and thank you that you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Dear Lord, I pray and thank you that you have CRUSHED AND DEMOLISHED ###, ###, and ###. I pray no harm will come to them or their family, but I pray for once and for all, ### and ###. I pray ### is crushed and has stopped this attitude towards me of being a bully and even passive aggressive, amen, that he rejoices in what a Godly man I am. I pray he will be leaving the team I work for very soon, I pray no harm will come to his family or himself. I pray ### is going to have some time off from work this week and he is off for a long time, I pray and thank you that no harm will ever come to me and my beautiful fiancée ### or any of our family, Amen.
 
Jesus we come to you with a heavy heart that has but broken and crushed, knowing that as we cast our worries and sorrows on you that you look into our heart and see the love we have for you, Jesus lift us up out of the heavy fog of pain and teach us your ways instead, help us come closer to you as you reach down and draw us near to you. Lord we know that all we have to do is ask and believe that your will, will be done in our life, give us peace with that knowledge, knowing that you know what is best for us, help us overcome our own will and teach us to rely on your words of promise and faithfulness and love, IN Jesus name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ### to make the soccer team and awards for music. Please pray he continues to grow tall like his peers. Please pray for my ###'s mental health and confidence.
Replies
8
Views
163
Please pray for my ### we are on holiday and she said about a pain in her side it isn’t the side that hurt before this time I think it is how she is sitting and sleeping in a different bed being in a hotel the pillows are not good either which makes me think it’s a combination of a few things we...
Replies
11
Views
185
Please keep me in your prayers. I have to get blood drawn in the morning tomorrow to be tested. Please pray everything goes smoothly. Thank you!
Replies
9
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,806
Messages
16,815,220
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom