Dear Lord I pray again to you today. To heal ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopefull77

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord I pray again to you today.

To heal my marriage in your way.

To give me strength to stay the course.

Lord I don't want my marriage to end in divorce.

I want the kids to have both of us.

To know you as the person to trust.

Help us both to see.

That this is something you meant to be.

What you have joined together let no one put asunder.

Break the bondage that Satan has put us under.

I believe in your word and trust what it says.

Lord I cry out to you, I lift up my hands.

Lord start the change in me.

Let my husband see You and your love through me.

Help us to forgive and move past all the pain.

Help us to love each other again.

He is flesh of my flesh, and bone of my bone.

Dear Lord help my husband come back.. Take away anyone and anything that would inspire temptation for my husband.

I know through you is the only way.

Lord I pray this again today. AMEN
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to start with thank you. Thank you Lord for all you have done for us and for all answered prayers. I know my prayers are very repetitive, but that is because my prayers are what I need. Lord, I need help at work to keep everything simple and not find or have issues in processes or...
Replies
6
Views
285
I want to start with thank you. Thank you Lord for all you have done for us and for all answered prayers. Lord, I need help at work to keep everything simple and not find or have issues in processes or enrollment or helping anyone. May this week run smoothly with all situations. May everyone...
Replies
6
Views
330
Our prayer for Wednesday Lord, I need help at work to keep everything simple and not find or have issues in processes or enrollment or helping anyone. Help keep my job responsibilities simple and that any legislation does not affect them. Help that everyone enrolls correctly. Help that others...
Replies
6
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,465
Messages
16,811,408
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom