DEAR LORD I OFFER YOU THIS PRAYER REQUEST TO ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

daedae09

Faithful Servant
DEAR LORD I OFFER YOU THIS PRAYER REQUEST TO HELP IN MY CURRENT RELATIONSHIP WITH ### PLEASE RESTORE OUR LOVE AND US BEYOND WHAT WE CAN. IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 13:31: I also made provision for contributions of wood at designated times, and for the firstfruits. Remember me with favor, my God. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Nehemiah 13:31, Nehemiah concludes the book by reflecting...
Replies
10
Views
156
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 13:31: I also made provision for contributions of wood at designated times, and for the firstfruits. Remember me with favor, my God. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Nehemiah 13:31, Nehemiah concludes the book by reflecting...
Replies
9
Views
119
Lord Jesus I offer you my week, you can take of it and all my family members. Keep them healthy and safe specially my husband and myself and my daughter. I feel my cross is getting too heavy to carry, ite been a very challenging year but I know with your grace and blessings I can manage it. Be...
Replies
8
Views
370
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,539
Messages
16,812,004
Members
650,867
Latest member
Erayhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom