Dear Lord. I know we shouldn't question your ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord. I know we shouldn't question your judgements but I am so disheartened. Why did these people have to come into our lives to steal, rob and torture us. Why didn't good people come to help us. I know I'm a sinner but you Lord forgave our sins. I trust you to heal us as I have nothing and...
Replies
6
Views
322
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 26:13 – "A sluggard says, 'There's a lion in the road, a fierce lion roaming the streets!'" Extended Explanation: This proverb is about laziness and the excuses people make to avoid doing what they should. The "sluggard" here is...
Replies
6
Views
181
Dear Jesus. I know we are unworthy and we have sinned, but you are a merciful God and a forgiving father that humbles us for our own good. I bring every burden at your feet, every trouble and every thing that keeps us bound. You father will lift all these burdens and give us peace accordingly. I...
Replies
8
Views
437
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,856
Messages
16,804,121
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom