Dear Lord, I humbly pray that with your mercy ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter believer21
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

believer21

Guest
Dear Lord, I humbly pray that with your mercy and power I will be able to land the job I've been dreaming of this ###. Please forgive me for all my sins Lord. Thank you so much for your presence in my life and for all the blessings you've showered to me and my family everyday. In Jesus Christ name. Amen
 
Dear Father Almighty we pray for ###..forgive her sins and lead her into salvation...Grant her a Good Job and fulfill her needs. as per your will, Thank you father for blessing her and her family, we surrender this prayer in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
Lord speak a Miracle...in Jesus name...bless them with favor and open doors of opportunity...guide them to the place that You have purposed and blessed for them...in Jesus name...
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God in the name of Jesus, I hope You can hear me. Please help me rise again. Problems seem to keep coming during the last one and a half years. Please point me to the right direction. Please Lord. Thank You God. Amen
Replies
7
Views
408
Living God cover with the blood of Jesus, with your fire rings, with your angels, with the achievements and sacrifices of Jesus Christ those and their belongings (possessions and relatives and close people in Jesus name cleans the spiritual atmospheres and fill with really You Living God (give...
Replies
7
Views
316
I humbly pray that the spiritual attacks in form of magic snakes moving inside and around my body do come to an end. I also pray that God gives me peaceful sleep. I humbly request that all the evil eyes and groups of witches tormenting me be paralysed in the might name of the lord Jesus. Both...
Replies
5
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,458
Messages
16,811,326
Members
650,813
Latest member
Gliarlareursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom