Dear Lord I come to you now to lift ...

â¤ï¸â¤ï¸â¤ï¸Prayer Focus For The Week: God I ask in Jesus name that I will grow so close to You that Nothing that is not close to You God will You allow to get close to me. God do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about in Jesus' name. â¤ï¸â¤ï¸â¤ï¸ The most important relationship you will ever have is your relationship with God. â¤ï¸â¤ï¸â¤ï¸ Please Read All Of Your Help Comes From The Lord: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18097-my-help-comes-from-the-lord/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

almighty god I am tired I am weak I am fearful I just want to be left in peace these scammers will not leave me be they drained me financially threatened and manipulated me I ask that you protect me that you disturb these people so they will leave me alone to be at peace I am not rich but I fear...
Replies
11
Views
162
Lord, I come to You with a heavy heart, but also with a thankful heart; please Help! I need You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
193
Thank you Lord. Lord I need you now please hear my prayers and answer. I'm tired of feeling depressed, struggling, and trying to be strong. Lord I'm trying to keep the faith, but how can I when everything is against me. I pray for my daughter ### and son ### receive the money this week to move...
Replies
6
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,728
Members
650,580
Latest member
Blirnuertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom