Dear Lord I beg please that the systems here ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

castanee

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Lord I beg please that the systems here become healed tonight when resetting and reprocessing occurs. Please God do not let us fail because of the systems and let us be delivered from any further failure with the systems.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
God I pray you answer the request being prayed. Do a quick work, cause everything to work for the good.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I beg for forgiveness, because I disrespected my parents, please help me to watch my words and bless my mother and father because they do everything to make me happy and spoil me, I beg you for forgiveness, Thank you for today and for the days that you've given me the...
Replies
11
Views
405
Dear Lord, I beg that you make my period come as soon as possible. I'm a few days late, and it is worrying me to no end. This has not happened in a long time. Please let everything be alright with my body and make my period start. Please hear my prayer, Lord. I believe in you. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
444
Oh LORD i beg Please show us a way reveal me your plan for my ###. How long will i have to wait for my ###. It's been ### years now. Show me whether ### have any feelings for me. Bring us together Lord Heavenly Father i beg of ### and for my ###. In JESUS name i pray. Amen🙏
Replies
7
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom