Dear Lord, Here I am your lowly and obedient ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMarquez

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord, Here I am your lowly and obedient servant. I come to you Lord to humbly ask you to please permit me to be accepted and awarded Social Security Disability. Receiving this would allow me to have income thereby being able to provide financially for ### and I while being able to attend to my sickness. I ask this in the Name of Jesus Christ, Our Lord. Amen.
 
I pray that our heavenly father will always take care of you financially and otherwise in Jesus name... Amen.
 
Lord, I pray that You will hear and answer this request. You know every need that ### has and You care about all that pertains to him. Keep him in peace. Let him see that You are his provider. Cause him to be able to take care of his son and others in need.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, here I am, with custody of the kids on a night where they are supposed to be with the ex, but like a fool I took them, because she says she is sick, even though I know that’s not really the case. And instead of the baby going to sleep like every other night, she wants to be awake. So...
Replies
9
Views
196
Dear Lord, I am here seeking strength from You. I pray that I will be able to accept my child's school performance and that I will not be too hurt to learn that she will not get a single medal during their moving up ceremony. My daughter is a special child but despite that, she was able to...
Replies
8
Views
270
Dear Lord here I am again. I’m not sure what to pray for here. I know that I need your protection from upcoming events, I know that I am trying to do right by You, the kids, and myself. I am in no way trying to make my wife’s life any harder, as I am complying with the divorce she wants...
Replies
11
Views
460
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,160
Members
649,376
Latest member
Snierendael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom