Dear Lord; Good Morning. Thank you for starting my day.

Anne1218

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord;
Good Morning. Thank you for starting my day with a joy in my heart. That even things working not fair to my surroundings. Still you guard my heart and my mind not to worry. Continue give me courage lord and wisdom. To do my job. Help me to move forward and hear my prayers Lord. This week I ask and pray for our financial restoration. And I believe only your one touch lord. All will be well with us. Lord many times you hear our prayers. I believe all the unfair situation you will restore them for me and family. Help me Lord God to go on. And start my work now. Help me to be busy again. And I am praying for ### and ### to be here again. And I can find a better school for ###. Lord I am praying too. For my husband to talk to the right person now and help him to talk to ### to fix things out. Help him to walk forward without any hindrances. Lord today is the day of everything. I am praying for my husband. I commit all with you today. Give us more resources today Lord and RESTORE OUR FINANCIAL PROBLEM. We commit everything to you. Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Thank you God for this family. We ask that you deliver them from all limitations in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I am asking for Your help and wisdom. Please guide me on whether I should send this letter to ### or not. Lord, I want You to be the one to guide my hands and my heart so that if I send it, I will be at peace. I truly want to be able to stand on my own and pay back what I owe when the...
Replies
9
Views
162
Father Good morning thank you for another beautiful day of life! Father, I ask that you please humble me when I am being tempted by the devil Bec the devil want to keep lying on me father I'm trying to keep this 100 and ten percent as calm as I possibly can father I know you see what these...
Replies
7
Views
382
Good morning Lord good morning Jesus thank you for giving me life thank you for making me to see a new day thank you for my family and friends all over the world you have always been there for us l pray for my country ### of the crisis that's going on which is the main reason for the hardships...
Replies
10
Views
973
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,702
Messages
16,791,445
Members
649,295
Latest member
Dwiontaurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom