Dear Lord God,Thank You So Much for the help. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

okimikam

Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord God,

Thank You So Much for the help. I didn't find the cd I was looking but I found cd with same show from outside video recording. Thank You Lord God so much. Thank You also that our request approved from the budget. I pray that the boss of my boss or we can find someone who took the video of their concert. because I did not request last time. that's why I don't have copy. Please Lord God. This I ask and I thank through Your Beloved Son, Jesus Christ, AMEN
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep me in your prayers. I have to get blood drawn in the morning tomorrow to be tested. Please pray everything goes smoothly. Thank you!
Replies
9
Views
203
God thank you so much for helping ### raise her son being a single mom. Thank you for all the times she needed your help and you helped her. God please help her son now to have all the necessary characteristics of a man to get married someday. His mother isn't getting younger but has been given...
Replies
5
Views
254
God ...... This letter is for you. What you have given me is bad times and bad luck. If this continues. What I will do is, I'll become a Christian keeeler .. I'll byomb churches and people praying. Don't make me a terrorist. I've done everything that you wanted. Still I'm in trauma. You betrayed...
Replies
10
Views
397
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,979
Members
648,346
Latest member
Tymaraysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom