Dear Lord God I thank you for being a good Father who gives good gifts

Nothemba Sonkwele

Prayer Partner
Dear Lord God

I thank good Father who gives food gifts to me your child and servant. I know your ability to supply all my needs according to Your riches in Glory. LORD I need lump sum money I means millions that will be life changing for me, the Orphanage, my family and community. Make my life meaningful by giving me resources to pluck many out of poverty and lack I pray in Your Son's name the name of JESUS my Lord and my Saviour and my High Priest Amen
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God I thank you for my dad, family, my sweet dog, my home, job, providing things that I need day to day and your mercy and grace. Lord you know the dynamic within our family. The favoritism shown towards my siblings. I turn this over to you. Let the blinders be removed and for them to be...
Replies
5
Views
591
Lord God, I thank You and praise You for the gift of marriage. I ask You to help me find a virtuous spouse, so that we may have a holy and happy married life. It is not always easy to understand Your will for our lives. You often surprise us and show us that You know better than we do for our lives.
Replies
6
Views
295
Dear merciful God I thank you for a good morning though my Child's sleep was disturbed as she woke late night till almost morning. Lord I pray you heal her because financially am depending on you. Lord Jesus Christ thank you for the answered prayers especially some money my former boss paid me...
Replies
6
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,598
Messages
16,790,042
Members
649,164
Latest member
Phroadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom