Dear Lord Father God in the name of Jesus ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamstersGirl

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord Father God in the name of Jesus I ask that you forgive me of all sins I have committed. Lord God I ask that anyone I have sinned against forgive me. Lord I ask that all evil that is being used against ### and I please be sent back to the sender to never touch us again. I ask you Lord to build a hedge of protection around us, pour your blood on us from the top of our head to the soles of our feet. Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus I rebuke Satan and take all of his power away that he may never bring his evil to us again. Lord in the mighty name of Jesus I ask that you use Satan's tactics against him. Lord God I put all of my trust, faith, hope and belief in you and you alone. I claim it all done in the name of Jesus as I claim the healing and restoration of our relationship with each other and our family. In the precious name of Jesus I pray AMEN and AMEN.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dea. Heavenly Father Son Spirit I pray to rebuke all the nightmares I had this morning nightmares between 12 midnight to 6 Am on Feb - 1. - 2026 about the wrong people like ### 2### 3### 4.### from ### 5.### 6.### ### & Family 7. ### & Family 8.### &Family 9 all different Care Giving Companies...
Replies
7
Views
272
Dea. Heavenly Father Son Spirit I pray to rebuke all the nightmares I had this morning nightmares between 12 midnight to 6 Am on Feb - 1. - 2026 about the wrong people like ### 2### 3### 4.### from ### 5.### 6.### ### & Family 7. ### & Family 8.### &Family 9 all different Care Giving Companies...
Replies
7
Views
250
Heavenly father I praise and thank you for this blessed day I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ father show me the way in the crucial situation I am facing for over 20 years being abused mentally and emotionally and sometimes physical at this time I am sitting in the lobby of the hotel...
Replies
7
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,582
Messages
16,789,938
Members
649,151
Latest member
Kroylinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom