Dear Lord, Everyday am here knocking at your door

Anne1218

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord,
Everyday am here knocking at your door always-never give up-that one day our situation will surely change by your will.
Lord, am asking for your kindness and help me to restore our situation at this moment-I was so stagnant many years ago dear father-My business failed since someone fooled me and run away from me-All the obligation and unpaid bills am the one who is facing now-Lord i have a lot of problems and issues in my Life-Pls. help me and restore me that i will be busy and have my job back again-Help my family in this kind of hard situation-supply us with our needs and be with us-Lord give us resources this time-so that i can finish my kids enrollment in their school-Help me lord Jesus that this week big Blessings and Breakthrough may come, release everything with me now Lord, Carry me in this time of our hardship-Pls. carry the heavy load on my shoulder and help me to walk with you-father no matter what may come on my way-I surrender everything to you-Am here and hoping you will never fail me-Lord i need you now-Guard my heart and my mind, that i may walk by peace to you today and forever-help me to stand still-Carry me up and give me a lot of surprises this time-Thank you My Lord..In Your name i surrender-Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.



 

Attachments

  • quote prayer for finances prosperity wisdom money.jpg
    quote prayer for finances prosperity wisdom money.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 0
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please bless my son ### with apartment please bless him soon him and his family are struggling. My lord Jesus Christ this ### please lay your hands on my shoulders with a blessings and a victory miracle favor angels for me and my ###. I’m suffering a hardship. And we need your blessings...
Replies
6
Views
282
Dear Lord, every day it seems like there’s a million voices speaking into my life and telling me what I need to do, and believe or what I should do with my time. Help me to wisely choose the people I allow to speak into my life. Only you truly understand the choices I face right now. Only you...
Replies
9
Views
1K
Dear Lord I am here again, I know I've got so many requests. But first, let me thank You with all my heart, as I've always prayed in my everyday prayers all my gratitude for helping me get through the past challenges I encountered. I am grateful Lord. And today, also, I know we are so many...
Replies
8
Views
432
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom