dear lord as you i have been through lot ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rescueme

Prayer Partner
Dear Lord, as you I have been through a lot of heartache in the past few months...you have seen me crying...please don't ignore me, Lord, as you are the only one I have...please answer my prayer...I claim your promises i.e. Matthew 7:7, Mark 11:24...please Lord, touch his heart and make him realize my worth...and make him come back to me forever, Philemon 1:15, Lord, you know who he is...Lord, please lift my pain up, Lord, I beg you...have mercy on me, Lord...please, in the Lord's name, I pray, Amen!
 
Heavenly Father, I pray in agreement with this request. I lift up all huring and broken marriages/relationships, including my own, to You for healing and restoration according to Your perfect will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I pray for those who have been through a season like Job in the bible - where you have been through great loss and testing in the fire and ask You Lord to bring deep healing and deliverance so they can enjoy life again I pray for them where they have been misunderstood by others and...
Replies
10
Views
134
I have been through a lot and I pray that God takes me to heaven as soon as possible, I don’t want to go through turmoil and tribulations in life anymore. I feel like, all my pain and hardships are for nothing, I don’t know why I have to suffer so much in life compared to others. When can this...
Replies
9
Views
1K
My husband and I have been through a lot over the years. He's run from our relationship twice before. He recently decided to become sober, and now says with clearer thinking he feels the same emptiness and loneliness, just without alcohol. Unsatisfied in our relationship and unfulfilled in life...
Replies
13
Views
571
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,295
Messages
16,797,880
Members
649,837
Latest member
Twuytorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom