Dear Lord, Accept ### Into Your House

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anatosa

Guest
Dear Lord, ### passed away and I ask for you to give her rest in your house Lord. I am glad she did not know about all her son's lies. But, Lord the fact is that my life is on the line after everything he did to me. I need for the truth to be known. I love him, but I will die without his help. Amen.
 
Lord God, ### is now in your loving

arms. May she rest in peace. I also

pray for the truth to be known in

Jesus name I pray.
 
Lord protect and keep ### in your loving arms and may she always be in your hearts keeping the requester
default_ponder.gif
safe from all harms.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In the summer of 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position in my home state of Texas. My wife and older daughter were headed overseas in September 2022 to visit family. My young sons and I headed to Texas to start the new job...
Replies
7
Views
173
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Thank you to everyone that has prayed for me. I keep coming back here because I believe in prayer. The last few days the weather has been challenging here in ###. It was -31°F and then last night we got like five or 6 inches of snow. So, it’s been a...
Replies
9
Views
342
Thank you very much for so much mercy and love of God, God bless you in the name of Jesus. Before God and before you I recognize and confess all the following: that I have been fasting for two years, confessing, trying to forgive, bear loving this young pastor like Jesus but that I am not enough...
Replies
6
Views
530
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,557
Messages
16,800,814
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom