Dear ### ### Joshua man of God please pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

delwa

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Prophet ###

man of God please pray for me I am ### years in marriage but no child my husband and I are HIV positive, no promotion at work for both of us and my husband is ### years working but no promotion. Our lives is so miserable without a child I also need spirit uplifted. Man of God pray for my husband when he thinks about a child he turns to lose his believe to God. I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. Be Blessed !!!
 
Romans 8:28

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
 
May God of love, hope and peace fill you to overflowing with His Holy Spirit and Bless you and uplift you in all your needs...I prayed for you In Jesus Name... Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Man of GOD please help me I want to be free from those attacks in the dreams ..a spirit use to attack me in the dream
Replies
7
Views
560
Dear man of God, Please pray for my financial prosperity. Yrs ### ###
Replies
7
Views
379
Man of God please pray for my family my daughter is ### years old no body love her because of her ### she is rejected from ### ### schools pls pray for her to respect elders pray for my elder son he is ### in his education pray for him pray for my husband he is ### with alcohol pray for my life...
Replies
5
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,743
Messages
16,814,491
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom