Dear Jesus

  • Thread starter Thread starter alp7684
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alp7684

Guest
Help me as I read the Bible to understand and help me understand the Trinity. I get confused on how you are God and how you are His Son as well. I love you. I want to get to know you more and more.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Praying James 1:5 "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him."

Luke 2:15 "For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which none of your adversaries will be able to withstand or contradict."

Proverbs 17:27 "Whoever restrains his words has knowledge, and he who has a cool spirit is a man of understanding."

Proverbs 2:2-5 "Making your ear attentive to wisdom and inclining your heart to
understanding; yes, if you call out for insight and raise your voice for
understanding, if you seek it like silver and search for it as for
hidden treasures, then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God."

Daniel 1:17 "As for these four youths, God gave them learning and skill in all
literature and wisdom, and Daniel had understanding in all visions and
dreams."

Philippians 1:9 "And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment,..."

Jeremiah 33:3 "Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known."

John 14:26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name,
he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I
have said to you."

John 16:12-15 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth,
for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he
will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come. He
will glorify me, for he will take what is mine and declare it to you.
All that the Father has is mine; therefore I said that he will take what
is mine and declare it to you."

2 Corinthians 2:13 "And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who are spiritual."

Romans 8:26 "Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to
pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with
groanings too deep for words."

Psalm 119:18 "Open my eyes to see the wonderful truths in your instructions."

Psalm 32:8 "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you."

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."

Isaiah 41:10 "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will
strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Romans 15:13 "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so
that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope."

Praising the God of all comfort and tender mercies in Jesus' name. Amen
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Dear Heavenly Father in Jesus name I pray that each and every time this person seeks to know you more that the Holy Spirit will give a very clear understanding of what is written.  I praise you Lord, and thank you for all that you do for your children!  In Jesus name Amen!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me be a better husband and a better person and a better man and a better dad and a better employee to the company that I work for. Please help me overcome my ### and my ###. I am laying in my bed drinking alcohol and watching TV Cast Away.. I am at peace with my self and my...
Replies
11
Views
282
Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my ###. Please help me feel better and to not have any alcohol with drawls. Please help me get back to work today because I will lose my...
Replies
7
Views
240
Dear Jesus Christ please help me get back to work tomorrow morning and to stop drinking alcohol and smoking pot. I have been lazy for the last few days. I stopped drinking alcohol for over 10 weeks because I was damaging my liver and my job and my drinking relationship with my wife. I hope to be...
Replies
9
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,458
Messages
16,811,336
Members
650,813
Latest member
Gliarlareursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom