Dear Jesus, we pray you would protect and heal ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzi

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Jesus, we pray you would protect and heal our families! We pray you would heal our hearts and bodies! We pray you would protect us from evil harm! We pray you would give us jobs, peace, food, we pray for your mercy, we pray for a miracle today. All this in Jesus' name I pray. Amen!!
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother went home to be with Jesus on May 15, and we held her funeral service on May 23. Because she meant so much to us, we hired a professional videographer to record the entire service so that our family could treasure those memories for years to come. When we received the finished video on...
Replies
7
Views
149
Please pray for my precious son. Heavenly Father, I am trusting in Your love and care for him. Father God, please heal my son emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually. Renew his progress and restore his peace, joy and satisfaction. Lord, the past few days he has been displaying...
Replies
7
Views
141
Please continue to pray for precious son. Heavenly Father, I am trusting in Your love and care for him. Jesus, I pray that You grant him a restful day today with no negative habits stemming from PTSD memories. Lord I ask for a sweet peaceful gentle night tonight and that he would be joyful, at...
Replies
10
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom