Dear Jesus, Please Have Mercy.

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Father God, in the name of your Son Jesus,

I thank you for this website and for all the warriors on it, that are praying so diligently for others. I especially come to you today, in humble expectation, I believe that you are about to release my breakthrough. I also ask God, in Jesus name, that you remove any principalities and darkness preventing this breakthrough today, by the power, that you possess to disarm whatever hinders my blessing. I wouldn't ask if you weren't able. I have faith, so please do this so that I can have my breakthrough. Please also increase my faith, so that I can receive the spiritual gift of miraculous powers as my heart desires so that I can help others, and my own family with it. While my dad is away, please protect our home, and keep the bully child from doing any of her nonsense. We cannot cope without your miraculous touch and your power in this home for this entire week. Please heal ###'s sickness and weakness, and remove all the sadness in her life—and win all the battles for her and me, so that we do not have to fight. Please also put my cousin's marriage back together with his true love, fill his heart right now with the love he once had, so that he can leave this adulteress woman he is with, and return to her. Please move today God, since he has arrived back in that city to visit his child. Re-kindle that love and romance that he had with his real wife. In Jesus mighty name. Amen.
 
Praying for your need - I wouldn't ask if you weren't able. - God is ever able to do anything but our sins are holding him to do what we ask him and secondly there is a time for every miracle to happen and we need to wait for God's time
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father praise be your name! Thank you for the many blessings in our lives in Jesus name I thank you. I ask in prayer that you bless ### with a job, I pray that you have mercy and compassion toward us and allow him to be back to work. I pray that we are able to pay our rent and bills, I...
Replies
13
Views
147
Praying for a place to live, and get some property urgently rented & sold and breaking of all witchcraft against such & to keep focussed on the Most Holy Trinity in Jesus Christ's Most Precious Name.
Replies
10
Views
166
Lord please help us that the money be refound, today we get an email saying that the bank will start an investigation about where is the money. Please Lord I ask you a miracle that in these days the money can be refunded. Protect my dad please he is so stressed due to that, give him peace and...
Replies
10
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,692
Messages
16,814,054
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom