Dear Jesus, I pray to you for help in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jma4life

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Jesus, I pray to you for help in so many aspects of my life. Recently with the birth of my very very colicky twins I feel you are breaking me down due to my sins -- making things such a strain on the marriage you've given me, my work is not prospering, it's been almost 15 years now that I've gained weight up to 250lb plus... and I'm sexually sinning still so much.. it occupies my thoughts all the time. I waste the monies you give me... I am so frustrated from all the years now I've asked for your help.. I've almost become hopeless you even hear me. I have seen how I manipulate others for my own desire satisfactions.. I'm garbage surely. Yet, I still pray to you; still ask you for help and your grace. You still allow me to still stand alive -- with blessings of people around me.. I've sought you out on this site with other children of yours.. to pray in numbers for complete transformation of my life.. the twins are 6 weeks old now and we feel they hate us.. they cry with us only and rarely anyone else that holds them.. surely they since our anger with their countless hours of rage. I just take a moment to pause by letting it be known I still love you!
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Help and save me from loan app people I am not able to pay money; they are harassing me, giving threats to call my people and office and visit my home and office...help me save me...don't let me and my family fall into such embarrassment and insulting and questioning phase of my life. My...
Replies
8
Views
148
Jesus ### lies too much. I pray He can see Himself out and be of good character and pleasing and obeying the commandments and stop lies. I also pray for direction upon my life. And I always pray for protection in JESUS name. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
249
Thank you for your prayer support in this time of need. I pray in JESUS I pray and I trust you that it will be filled with stamp of approval and granted to me by tomorrow MY .D in your name amen I am grateful for your prayer support Amen
Replies
9
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom