Dear Jesus, I pray, I plead, and I thank you for a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart turn everything around for my good make a way where it seems to be no way give me spiritual strength to push...
Replies
6
Views
130
I SPEAK LIFE CREATE CLAIM CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🔨🌹🚪🔥🏰🌻🙏🏡🛬🛬😀😆❗️IT HAS BEEN TO MUCH I NEED MY GREAT COMMUNICATION BACK NOWHEALED GREATLY MY UNCOMMON FAVOR WITH ME MY LAND HOUSE BUILT OF MY DREAMS CONSTRUCTION PLANS DONE. BECAUSE OF EVIL SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS...
Replies
6
Views
115
I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my job and finances I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over every stubborn issue at my work give me spiritual strength to push through my work assignments today and everyday bless the work of my hands I declare and decree Ephesians 3:16 and Acts 1:8 over my...
Replies
8
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,912
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom