"Dear Jesus, I love thee and adore thee. I do ..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

meenaaccs

Account Closed
"Dear Jesus, I love thee and adore thee. I do not know to pray, neither do I know to read the Bible. I only know that you alone are my God, for whom nothing is impossible. I only know to say thank you Jesus and praise the Lord. Please may I say these till my last breath and bless me to be a blessing to others. Please have mercy on me a sinner. Please walk through my home and my office and take away my worries. Please cover each and every corner of my home and hospital and crush Satan that he does not enter my place and covet my blessings. Amen"
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My heavenly Father I adore thee..I glorify your holy name for none is like you and to be compared to you..my God please show me your mercy..help me to live a life worthy of emulation..beautify me with good health..long life and prosperity Amen I pray for your continuous guidance in whatever I do...
Replies
6
Views
375
D
My gracious Lord. How I love thee..but please let me love you more. Let me love you so much that I need no other love. Please let someone really love the real me...or please let my heart stop needing people and stop hurting. Please let me become smaller and lose weight. Please control my heart...
Replies
8
Views
71
Lord Jesus. I love. Thee ### suffering. From breast cancer please heal ###
Replies
23
Views
50
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,056
Messages
16,794,824
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom