Dear Jesus: I had to tell my son today firmly to stop talking about###

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-343
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-343

Guest
Dear Jesus:

I had to tell my son today firmly to stop talking about killing himself and to stop thinking that is a logical option. I told him to be a man and get a grip, pray daily, and to be patient until they move him to a psychiatric hospital. I love him very much but I have sacrificed much for him and so have other family members with his ordeal and he needs to recognize that we have supported him thus far and he needs to do his part, which is try. Lord please let him wake up tomorrow and realize that he must try to help himself. Make him see that there is no magical pill but that he must always try to help himself. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, My mom lied to me and was hypocritical and so was my dad to a different extent. My mom lied to me and said this guy knows the board of directors. He did not know. He knew one of the board members he was just asking about the ### constantly and my season is over he still just...
Replies
10
Views
173
I’m over ### I stop talking about ### now if ### isn’t God’s will for me for a husband. God bring me my husband from you now bring me extreme extreme discernment who it is now. I can sleep tonight no more warfare from ### and cohorts they don’t want to come against me ever again. ### is binded...
Replies
9
Views
73
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,465
Messages
16,777,294
Members
648,020
Latest member
Celoeranmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom