Dear Jesus. I feel much better today. I declare and

Moreminster

Prayer Warrior
Dear Jesus. I feel much better today. I declare and decree that I will fight back this witchcraft and it's cancelled in your name, dear Jesus Christ. I pray for the blood covering over my entire family.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I feel so infatuated towards this guy, this nurse from the OR. With his chinky eyes, his kind handsome face, his cute smile. I don't know, the moment he said hi to me in the hospital, I just felt something. And yes, I have had several crushes, may have flirted with them a little...
Replies
7
Views
707
My dry throat is much better today, Thankew so much for your all prayers for me. 🙏!! My mom ### still she has heel pain. It pains while standing long time and while walking. I request to pray for her again for healing. In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
7
Views
191
Glory to God. Today I declare and decree that all of my stolen miracles, prosperity, and abundance, be returned to me right now, by the fire of GOD. In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
28
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,710
Messages
16,802,666
Members
650,217
Latest member
Gwoydarindor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom