Dear Jesus, God the Father All mightyPlease hear my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Jesus, God the Father All mighty

Please hear my prayers for my daughter carrying a little baby inside her. She needs a miracle from you today. Please let her not lose this baby.

I have felt you walk beside me many times.

It is you Jesus who listen in my times of need. You have saved me so many times.

I ask of you today to please help my daughter and my grandchild inside her.

Please give me this miracle of life for her. You are my God and Savior.
 
Psalms 139:13
For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb.

But You are He who took Me out of the womb. You made Me trust while on My mother's breasts. I was cast upon You from birth. From My mother's womb You have been My God [Psalms 22:9-10].

Jesus is inside, holding, Loving and singing to your grandchild, God Bless your family, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've read many posts in here requesting prayer. I'm praying for everyone's request. That the will of God shall prevail. I thank you Jesus, Father God, and the Holy Spirit. Even if you don't get what you personally want, the Lord is always with you through victory, suffering, and pain. Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
152
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over one of the many identities and names of God The Father, God The Son and God The Blessed Holy Spirit. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against...
Replies
7
Views
120
I am grateful to be able to praise the Godhead this morning for its many mercies graces and favors on my unworthy self. I can do nothing without all three but can indeed do all things through the three. I still wait with faith hope gratitude and extreme expectations for my other petitions...
Replies
15
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,632
Messages
16,813,551
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom