Dear in Christ...After 7 long years of

Sarahjoshua

Disciple of Prayer
Dear in Christ...

After 7 long years of waiting and losing 2 babies...God gave me a son.....but he's now four and they say he has autism ....I'm so shattered and heartbroken... everyone is blaming and humiliating us .....as I am in bed rest now....I'm with my parents..and others only take care of him....he's hyperactive and the way they all treat and scold him is so heartbreaking because he can't talk and say anything, he just comes to me and cries and cries... I'm so broken I'm asking God why my son....why him.. God only gave him as a gift....and every gift of God is good and perfect... then why is my son suffering so much.. . I'm often thinking of ending it all for us.. I can't see him suffer...

Please pray for me and my family..please...
 
I am so sorry to hear that. I myself go in another area through a very difficult time. May God give you the strength to continue to love your son with all your heart. May he become a great blessing for all of you. May the Lord comfort you and help you to keep your eyes fixed on Him. I prayed for you and your situation.
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in###
 
Dear God, hear this request for through you all things are possible. May their words reach your ears and that you will answer their prayers now.
With Love,
Amen
 
Dear one, you are right, your child IS a gift from the Lord. We can only pray and believe that the Lord will change the hearts of the ones who are treating your Son badly. Lord, right now we lay this precious child at Your feet and we ask that You will manifest the healing that was bought and paid for on the cross by Your Son Jesus. We believe that NOTHING is impossible with You, You ARE the great physician and we place our hope and trust in You. We thank You in advance even before we see any change, because You are worthy of our adoration and praise, in the name of Jesus we ask, believe, and receive, amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like prayer for my upcoming reunion with my mom after not seeing her for 7 years. The last day I saw her was the day my daughter was born. She and I had had a lot of conflict surrounding my decision to move to a new state after college and get married to my boyfriend (the first boyfriend...
Replies
7
Views
332
My dear friends in Christ, I am about to lay upon you the heaviest and most heartbreaking prayer request ever. It is not for me, it is for a child I heard about in a case of child abuse that has shattered my soul. First I will tell you the case so you can truly grasp how bad this is and then you...
Replies
11
Views
512
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,111
Messages
16,807,385
Members
650,553
Latest member
Astaulareanran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom