Rizwan Arif

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Propher ###

I am ### from ###. I humbly request you to please prayer for my younger sister she is married and don't have any Kid. Similarly my elder brother also don't have any kid. I am single and unable to find any life partner for marriage.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Dear Host,

It is my humble request to let Prophet ### Know that I am from ###, ###, ###. I think someone did a Black Magic on our family to destroy us permanently, as we are in great distress, depression and trouble. My Elder Brother and Younger Sister don't have a child since couple of years of Marriage. Due to Black Magic we are not progressing or getting success in every work. There is a failure. I am still single no sign of marriage unable to find a girl for marriage. We don't have a house, I am completely Jobless. we are in Bondage of Black Magic. Please Prophet ### pray for us all our family is getting down day by day or if possible arrange an Appointment with Prophet ### for us.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Christians, I am asking you once again... once again I am asking you with pain and desperation to pray for me. Today, in the courtroom, the final decision will be made. I will not be present; only my recording from when I was at the court to give my statement about what happened to me will...
Replies
9
Views
36
Plz Lord help me win something in lottery I was told I win something but never did my heart breaking be cause my ### and ### is getting married ### this year ### next year
Replies
7
Views
192
Please Sir pray powerful. I am using medicine.my twin brother help and I can escape. My film will do. I can marry ###
Replies
9
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,087
Messages
16,795,786
Members
649,634
Latest member
Eleshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom