Dear ###, I am in desprate need for ...

Niraena

Disciple of Prayer
Dear bro.###,

I am in desperate need for healing from the fall I had. My left toe needs healing and both knees, high sugar, high BP, high cholesterol, dizziness, numbness, swellings, and also other medications that I am taking. Desperate for a miracle for my health, house of my own to live, godly life partner, big financial to come in. Totally alone, struggling so much, need much help. May someone step in to help me. I am totally rejected by all my people and also friends. My living situation must change right now. I stay so unhappy in a co-op room and so uncomfortable. I need my whole situation to change. A miracle to go abroad soon. Good food to eat, enough finance to come in for my needs. Most of all, life partner right now. My situation must and must change right now. Love. ### ###.
 
Praying for you and may God bless you with divine healing, peace, comfort, satisfaction, joy according to His will and Glory in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Lord God, unite us with Jesus Christ, the risen and living One. Unite us so that our lives are completely submerged in your will through Jesus Christ. Tear us loose from all that tries to bind us to earth. Make us free people who always lift their heads and look up because their redemption is approaching. Almighty God, we trust in you, however difficult the times may be. Remember all peoples, for it is your will to gather them into your kingdom. You, O God, are our refuge and our help. In you we trust until the end. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear ### am in debt and have been unable to find a job for ### months. Please help me find a good paying job immediately, ideally above my last level. My debts are only increasing, and everyday is getting a bit more difficult than the last day. Please help me get a good paying job immediately Amen
Replies
7
Views
431
Dear Lord, I thank you for always being here in my life and never making me fight the battles of life by myself. I ask for your continued protection against the evil that has been attacking a it has been increasing in energy as it keeps trying to get close. You were there there for me and had me...
Replies
6
Views
289
I am in desperate need of pray we still don’t have our car it’s been over a month we just got it to the dealership and I still don’t know if it will be covered by our warranty my husband desperately needs to go to the dentist his cheek is swollen up really big and we have no way to get him there...
Replies
4
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,623
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom