Dear holy spirit, Please bless me for today's party. please help ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

meenaaccs

Account Closed
Dear holy spirit,

Please bless me for today's party. Please help me to complete my presentation. Please help me to complete my tasks. Thank you for this new day. I begin this day with your name. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you God for making my party a grand success. Thank you for saving me from a major accident. Praise the Lord. Amen

Dear Holy Spirit, Please bless me for today's party. Please help me to complete my presentation. Please help me to complete my tasks. Thank you for this new day. I begin this day with your name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, 🙏✨ Thank You for this new day and for the gift of life. Please guide us today and help us finish this day with a positive mindset, peaceful hearts, and joyful spirits. Protect our peace from anything that may bring sadness, stress, or negativity into our lives. Lord, be with us in...
Replies
9
Views
152
I’m calling out to all believers in our Heavenly Father, God and our Lord and Savior Jesus whom is the Christ; who is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Please help me to pray for my household, and our financial situations. My husband ### the 2nd, has lost his employment a bit over 1 year...
Replies
11
Views
364
FATHER, THANK YOU, LORD YOUR LOVE IS AMAZING, POWERFUL PERFECT AND LOVING!!! I ASK THAT YOU WOULD GIVE ME COMPLETE KNOWLEDGE OF YOUR WILL AND SPIRITUAL WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING, THAT WAY I WILL ALWAYS HONOR AND PLEASE YOU AND MY LIFE WILL PRODUCE EVERY KIND OF GOOD FRUIT AS I LEARN TO KNOW...
Replies
6
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,536
Messages
16,777,838
Members
648,090
Latest member
Hierwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom