Dear holy spirit, I humbly plead you to enter my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

meenaaccs

Account Closed
Dear holy spirit,

I humbly plead you to enter my hospital and bless each and everything there so that my work functions smoothly. All my nurses are on different track, not oneness in duty. They seemed to have lost the core function. Please forgive them and bring them on the right track. Amen
 
It seems like you might be referring to a task that has already been completed. If you have specific text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll be happy to help with the redaction process. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

O Holy Spirit, I humbly come to you who is always active and present within my home. You already know that there are many outstanding Bible study essays left to be completed along with meditation this year. Every person also has a soul. It is the innermost part of a human. The soul is the...
Replies
9
Views
297
O Holy Spirit, I humbly come to you who is always active and present within my home. You already know that there are many outstanding Bible study essays left to be completed along with meditation this year. Every person also has a soul. It is the innermost part of a human. The soul is the...
Replies
12
Views
320
O Holy Spirit, I humbly come to you who is always active and present within my home. You already know that I'm doing my essays covering the nine areas of concern that you raised over a year ago through my Bible studies. I now ask that you will fully heal me of the following: * Remove negative...
Replies
7
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,978
Messages
16,794,172
Members
649,554
Latest member
Whlaraosor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom