Dear Heavenly Father you deserve ALL the Glory, Honor ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamstersGirl

Humble Servant of All
Dear Heavenly Father you deserve ALL the Glory, Honor and Praise, thank you for opening up the lines of communication, reaching down and touching his heart. Lord I see, I hear and I feel your mighty work, I thank you from the very bottom of my heart. I ask in the name of Jesus that you keep your arms wrapped around ### protecting him from the evil that is around him, give him the wisdom to resist it and the knowledge to see that it is you and only you helping him. Father I lift up to You ### and I, our children, our parents, siblings, all of our family and friends. Heavenly Father I plead your blood over all of us, from the top of our head to the soles of our feet. Jesus in your name I ask that you watch over ###, ###, ### and ###, place your healing hands on them and protect them. Thank you for this day, another day to praise you, worship you, talk to you and love you. Thank you for your love, grace, mercy and kindness. Without you Lord I would be nothing. Thank you for pulling me out of that hole and opening my eyes, thank you for the mighty work I see you doing with everyone I have asked prayer for. God is good all the time and all the time God is good. I love you Jesus in your name I pray AMEN!!!!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I give you the glory, honor, and praise, dear Lord. I thank you, Lord, from the bottom of my heart and the depth of my soul for every blessing. Thank you for all that you have done and are doing for me and my family. Lord, open doors and soften hearts in our favor for financial stability; your...
Replies
6
Views
211
All glory, honor and praise shall be unto the Lord our God now and for ages to come. He has been so great and wonderful to all of us who believe, trust and wait for Him. Day and night calling on His name to help us and heal us from pain and sorrow in our heart. Would you all please pray that I...
Replies
15
Views
4K
Dear Heavenly Father, I ask you in the Name of Jesus. This is the key to manifesting all your good wishes! Always ask Heavenly Father in the Name of Jesus, and I assure you that all the good requests of your heart will be answered. You can ask for whatever you want; Heavenly Father will always...
Replies
6
Views
351
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,054
Messages
16,806,565
Members
650,503
Latest member
Kheelview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom