Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you that ### ...

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you that ### is over covid and that ### asked for prayer. Daddy Father I still have so much to ask for ### and ###. Please heal ### of his pstd all anxiety and hurts from the past and let him and ### surrender their lives to you. Please take away the pain in ###'s tummy and the lump she has had since Sunday please heal her whole body by the precious blood of Jesus. Protect us all from every evil plan of the enemy and help me not to worry so much. I love you and I thank you for hearing my prayers. In Jesus' name, I pray amen.
Lord I pray for this request that health and peace in Jesus will be done through you. In Jesus' name I pray and thank you. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you that ### is over covid and that ### asked for prayer. Daddy Father I still have so much to ask for ### and ###. Please heal ### of his pstd all anxiety and hurts from the past and let him and ### surrender their lives to you. Please take away the pain in ###'s tummy and the lump she has had since Sunday please heal her whole body by the precious blood of Jesus. Protect us all from every evil plan of the enemy and help me not to worry so much. I love you and I thank you for hearing my prayers. In Jesus' name, I pray amen.
Amen
 
Heavenly Father, may you answer to this prayer request according to Your will in Jesus name.
 
I
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you that ### is over covid and that ### asked for prayer. Daddy Father I still have so much to ask for ### and ###. Please heal ### of his pstd all anxiety and hurts from the past and let him and ### surrender their lives to you. Please take away the pain in ###'s tummy and the lump she has had since Sunday please heal her whole body by the precious blood of Jesus. Protect us all from every evil plan of the enemy and help me not to worry so much. I love you and I thank you for hearing my prayers. In Jesus' name, I pray amen.
I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you that ### is over covid and that ### asked for prayer. Daddy Father I still have so much to ask for ### and ###. Please heal ### of his pstd all anxiety and hurts from the past and let him and ### surrender their lives to you. Please take away the pain in ###'s tummy and the lump she has had since Sunday please heal her whole body by the precious blood of Jesus. Protect us all from every evil plan of the enemy and help me not to worry so much. I love you and I thank you for hearing my prayers. In Jesus' name, I pray amen.
praying
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, May I humbly ask Your mighty powers to lift me up and give me a job that I can flourish again. Please Heavenly Father. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
154
Please help me, am desperate. I don't know what to do. I pray in Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
9
Views
196
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for healing my cats; please kindly help me to rise again from my terrible downfall, please help me get the job that I can shine again with my years of experience in my field: I cried yesterday, I can still remember I was once a star, of course You had given me a...
Replies
9
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,317
Messages
16,798,014
Members
649,848
Latest member
Syluyrior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom