Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for this day and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beverly

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for this day and Thank you for the visit my 3 grandchildren and I had with each other yesterday. Lord, Thank you for the house I have and my employment. Help me, Lord, to grow closer to you every day and live your will. I ask you, Dear Lord, please let me hear about the home study today, please Lord, let me receive guardianship of ###, ###, and ### until they can be reunited with their Mom. Lord, you have Blessed me with so many Blessings and miracles. Thank you, Lord. I know you are always with me.

I'm asking for another miracle, would be a great Blessing, Lord. Please let ###, ###, and ### come home to me soon where I can nurture them. Please let this happen in time for Christmas, Lord.

I miss my Mom, Lord. I know she is there with you. Tell her I love her and hug her for me. She would love these 3 beautiful children. Please, Dear Lord, Keep them safe and protect them and surround them with your spirit. In your precious name I pray. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for healing my cats; please kindly help me to rise again from my terrible downfall, please help me get the job that I can shine again with my years of experience in my field: I cried yesterday, I can still remember I was once a star, of course You had given me a...
Replies
9
Views
212
Dear Heavenly Father, May I humbly ask Your mighty powers to lift me up and give me a job that I can flourish again. Please Heavenly Father. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
155
Please help me, am desperate. I don't know what to do. I pray in Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
9
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,647
Messages
16,801,880
Members
650,169
Latest member
Kuirreorarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom