Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for this beautiful day. Please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkwithgod

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for this beautiful day. Please forgive us of our sins. Father, I am feeling anxious and sad about my marriage. I pray that you will bring healing and love. Open my husband's eyes and heart to desire to lead the family spiritually by action, his thoughts, his words. Help him not to be so angry, curse or put me down and help us to communicate. I have seen your work in him and am thankful for that. Please heal the wounds that have been cut so deep and help my husband to know what steps he needs to take to rebuild the trust as well as for me to learn to trust again. I pray that today will be a great day and that I will hear back from the places I applied to as well as feedback. Please restore my faith and strength mentally, spiritually and physically as I feel so tired and weak. I pray that you dispatch angels to guard over my children, nephews, nieces, family members and friends. Speak to them regarding any unrepented sin so that they will turn back to you and desire you and if they do not know you to want to know you. Father remove all the evil in our life and evil surrounding my husband. Convict his conscience that he is not living a God-centered life, the enemy is lying to him. I pray for his salvation. I pray this in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father thank you for blessing me with another beautiful day. I pray this morning for my loved ones. Please keep ### safe on the road. Keep ### safe in her coming and going. Help them to make good decisions that will be with them throughout life. Lead them to a good Christian life. I...
Replies
12
Views
751
THANK YOU FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY LORD, GRATEFUL FOR ALL THAT YOU DO FOR US. PLS HELP ME WITH MY HEALTH AND MAY MY ENEMIES PLS STAY AWAY FROM ME. T
Replies
4
Views
264
Thank you, God for this beautiful day, father. I asked that while we're here at the beach and we're here in the ocean that original piece of water that you created. That we remember that you created it all, you have counted every grain of sand Lord, I asked that this beautiful clear water will...
Replies
10
Views
570
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,638
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom