Guest
Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for another day. Thank you for my family, be with them today, bring each and everyone home safe. I pray to you about money, jobs and all sorts of other things. But my blessing from you is my family, so watch over them and guide them. I also pray to you again to know our needs and help us meet them as you always do. Hear every prayer on here Lord. I ask these things in Jesus name Amen.
Thank you for another day. Thank you for my family, be with them today, bring each and everyone home safe. I pray to you about money, jobs and all sorts of other things. But my blessing from you is my family, so watch over them and guide them. I also pray to you again to know our needs and help us meet them as you always do. Hear every prayer on here Lord. I ask these things in Jesus name Amen.
