dear heavenly father, praise to your name- guide me to do your will.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

dear heavenly father, praise to your name- guide me to do your will. feed us father and please forgive me for any and all wrongs i have done. protect and save us form the devil and his angels. please grant me long life and your wisdom to become worthy. in the name of jesus and the movement of your holy spirit please bless us. thank you-

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father praying for your guidance and protection, and for answers to come for my prayers regarding deliverance from these evil attacks. Please Father grant me wisdom and strength with what to do. Please Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ grant me deliverance from this evil. I...
Replies
Views
Praying Heavenly Father for your continued guidance and protection. Please Dear Father continue to guide me and protect me during this time with these attacks. Please deliver me from this evil Father. I also pray for all suffering with Covid and also for the front line workers. Please grant...
Replies
Views
Praying Heavenly Father for your guidance and protection. Please Father deliver me from these evil attacks. Please remove this from my home and from my being Father. Please dear God lead me to help, someone who knows something about this. Please grant me wisdom, and please protect my family...
Replies
Views
Praying Heavenly Father for your guidance and protection. Please Lord Jesus deliver me from these evil attacks. Please Father stop things from falling in my apt, stop things from happening on my phone and work computer, stop all the attacks Father. Please grant me wisdom and lead me to help...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father send holy spirit which may guide us how to give care and feed to new born baby. Grant long healthy life to my Mother, Wife, Son, Brothers, Sisters and to me. All evils plan, weaknesses, skin infection body pain, flu, cough, fever, will go away in your holy name. Amen 🙏
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom