Dear Heavenly Father - Please protect & bless my husband ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandyS

Beloved Warrior
Dear Heavenly Father -Please protect & bless my husband ### -Please remove all the obstacles & injustices that lay in his path-he is trying so hard & is so good-Please keep away all the evil that surrounds us-Amen May our Lord and Savior bless you all
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I (###) and my husband (###) are having serious problems in our marriage for a while. I need your prayers to save and strengthen our union and marriage. Please pray that our hearts are not hardened towards each other and we both work towards saving it and not prove each other right. I'm really...
Replies
11
Views
449
Father I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ please protect my God son ### who is incarcerated he is moving from the box to population where he meets with all sorts of inmates I pray he would be ok he just wants to do his time and come home to his family father please remove any...
Replies
6
Views
422
Father I come before you at this time asking for protection for ### who is in ### 1 month yesterday I pray these prison guards would stop treating others like animals it hurt me to hear the horrible things they say to inmates ### is having a very hard time in there he is missing his 2 daughters...
Replies
5
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,090
Messages
16,818,690
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom