Dear Heavenly Father, Please give me strength to focus and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkwithgod

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear Heavenly Father,

Please give me strength to focus and not to hurt so much. I am in my own house and yet feel like a stranger. Please let him know that it's very hurtful how he treats me like I'm just a stranger. I pray and ask for Godly counsel to mentor to him on how to be a Godly leader and husband. I pray that he will see and understand through Godly support groups or articles. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, either bring justice against those who have wronged me, or give me the strength to endure this pain. I place my suffering before You—please act and restore my peace.
Replies
8
Views
185
Dear Lord, Please be with me right now. You know the heaviness I feel inside. Take away the pain and the burden that is weighing on my heart. Comfort me, Lord, and calm my worried mind. I humbly ask for Your help. Please send angels to guide us and support us so that we will not run out of our...
Replies
8
Views
295
Jesus please give me the strength to get through the rest of today, I was awoken too early by harassing phone calls, and I am exhausted. Please also let them stop calling me. Please also let my son listen to me about school and studying and him have done everything he had to today. Thank you...
Replies
7
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,480
Messages
16,811,545
Members
650,825
Latest member
Kruymorindath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom